GPOYW - The Doppler Edition
unique, handmade chapbook, 16 poems, DIN A6, with sewn bindings;
»usually a book is just a copy - but not this one. every poem is individually written with my typewriter, so each single page is unique. out of about 50 poems i chose 16 for each book, therefore also the contents varies and is never the same.«
A Sequence of Events: The Guy Whose Heart I Broke
1. I met him in class: Philo 11, Logic. It was a quiet class. The prof was a relatively old man with glasses and a weird but intellectual sense of humor.
2. I saw him again on a jeep on the way back to campus from SM North. We said hello.
3. We were formally introduced to each other by Marge, a mutual friend. She was my blockmate. I knew he was pining for her because I saw them together at the lobby in AS with a pack of Hershey’s chocolate between them.
4. Said mutual friend cancelled on him. They were supposed to watch a Cinemalaya film, but it was raining hard and she had to go home. I was called in as a replacement and was more than happy to watch a movie for free.
Conversations with Carlo
- Carlo: You should wash your mouth.
- Me: With what?
- Carlo: With soap.
- Me: I'll wash my mouth with your saliva.
I CAUGHT UP WITH THE LATEST HOMESTUCK UPDATE //crey
mga mata’y madaling
kinatasan ng ningning
at nang biglang inumin
nag-init ang damdamin
Nandyan na nga, aayaw ka pa ba? At kahit sabihin nating hindi mo alam ang iyong ginagawa, hindi ko rin naman alm kung ano ang dapat gawin. Sinong makapagsasabi kung ano ang tama o mali, kung wala rin naman talagang nakakaalam?
Nandyan na nga, aayaw ka pa ba? Sabi mo sa akin, “Bakit ako aayaw sa isang katulad mo?” Hindi ko naisip agad, “Bakit ka ooo?”
bakit pa susubukan
talunin sa takbuhan
kung simula pa lamang
ikaw na’y naunahan?
I’m running out of ideas for this homework. So I derive ideas from online webcomic characters, how nice.
Short forms are really hard to write, especially if you’re not really good at the language you’re writing it in. It was worth a shot, and now I have just one of these little buggers left to write.
It’s tiring to always be the one chasing after someone. And it sucks that whenever you pull back, they let you go just like that. I don’t want these mind games. I don’t want to feel like I have to be ‘less easy’ or that I should just ‘wait until I fall in love’. I want a love that falls hard and fast and doesn’t question its motives. I hate this limbo, but this is all that I have.
I’m so afraid of having nothing that I’d rather just have this.